This is a fairly new product from Clinique but I haven’t heard much about it on social media/YouTube. I knew if this was anything like the Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief than I would love it!
This is described as a water-gel formula that boosts skin’s hydration for a full 24 hours. It also contains antioxidants – the little beads contain Vitamins C and E which is great because I always get the best results with serums/moisturizers that contain Vitamin C. Vitamin C brightens, lightens acne scars and has great anti-aging benefits.
The packaging is gorgeous; you can also see how much product you still have in the bottle. It contains a pump and is not housed in a jar or dropper type bottle; since it’s airtight the vitamins will stay fresh. I believe this contains hyaluronic acid as well which is the most effective ingredient to combat dryness. It feels very lightweight and refreshing upon application – it can feel a bit tacky if you apply too much; one pump is enough for the entire face.
I definitely feel the hydration and plumpness this gives my skin after each use but it doesn’t give that instant silky feeling that the Moisture Surge Extended gives. I have very oily skin and find that this can definitely replace my moisturizer but for dry skin types I would recommend that you layer a moisturizer on top of this.
Overall, I like how this contains some anti-aging benefits as well as replacing moisturizer for me but I would recommend the Moisture Surge Extended over this because I’m addicted to the instant softness that it gives.
Have you tried the Clinique Moisture Surge line?
Click here to purchase.
This serum claims to diminish fine lines/wrinkles, brighten skin tone/even dark spots, lift and firm and lastly improve radiance and texture. It’s an all-in-one serum that definitely got my attention because it’s suppose to target your specific skin concerns.
I like the packaging because I prefer a pump for serums over a dropper – it is airtight and will stay fresh a lot longer. The serum itself has a slip to it – it isn’t a liquid that is runny but sort of like a serum and moisturizer in one. It instantly plumps the skin after just one application and it makes your skin super smooth and soft. Before I get into the results; I’m in my mid twenties with some acne scarring, slightly uneven textured skin, fairly noticeable pores and a very oily complexion.
After about 6 weeks of daily use I noticed a huge difference – 90% of my acne scars were gone and the other 10% were hardly noticeable! I noticed that my skin looked overall more radiant and plump; it looks very hydrated and healthy. It also helped with my skin texture – I felt much more confident without foundation because I had a healthy glow. I don’t struggle with lines and wrinkles or sagginess so I can’t comment about that but since it deeply hydrates I would imagine that it would lessen the look of lines and wrinkles.
Overall, I really enjoyed this serum but it is on the expensive side however, if your desperate for a serum that can lighten acne spots – this is my recommendation to you.
What is your favourite serum that you recommend?
Click here to purchase.
I’m always interested in trying out different products that claim to shrink my pores. I have noticed that my pores definitely look less visible from using products that really deep clean my skin but in terms of shrinking my pores; no product has been able to do that yet.
This product claims to minimize the look of pores, unclog pores, control oil, regenerate and repair cells, brighten and firm the skin. It contains lots of beneficial ingredients such as niacinamide which promotes collagen synthesis, normalizes sebum secretion and control acne. It contains vitamin C, A, E and lastly, salicylic acid; which helps acne and soothes the skin.
After using this regularly I didn’t really notice a difference in my pores but I did notice smoother, healthier looking skin. It definitely improved my skin texture and brightened my complexion. It has a pleasant slightly floral scent and the formula is very water-y; absorbs instantly. It has a demi-matte finish and sits nicely under makeup.
Overall, I enjoy this as a vitamin serum to help skin texture and give radiance however, since I didn’t notice it doing much for my pores I wouldn’t recommend it for that.
What product(s) would you recommend for shrinking pores?
Click here to view product.
Disclaimer: I received this product for reviewing purposes. All my reviews are my honest opinion whether I bought the product(s) or it was sent to me.